Monday, October 17, 2011

No Sleep for Wifey

Until I finally moved out to the couch, I woke up a whopping 6 times from Josh's snoring.  His snore is pretty unique.  It really isn't all that loud usually.  However, it seriously the most irritating sound in the world. I actually took two videos of him last night so that he can hear himself.  It's insane. In addition to the snore, I'm pretty sure he also has sleep apnea.  He will periodically stop breathing all together.  He also "chews" in his sleep. It's not quite grinding, just chewing air.

Anyway, he texted me this morning and said, "Morning sug!  I'm guessing you didn't sleep well last night, huh?  Sorry if it was my fault." 

I said, "Not at ALLLL.  You were snoring worse that I've heard in a long time.  It was kinda scary."

He responds, "Probably a combination of high blood sugar and congestion.  I'm sorry, sug."

"It's okay... you couldn't help it.  I'm thinking you might need to go to a sleep clinic.  You're also chewing in your sleep, by the way.  I tried to wake you to roll over but you yelled at me so I just went to the living room.,"  I said.

He says, "I remember being mad that you woke me up at 12:30. Chewing huh?  I'm officially turning into Homer."

No comments:

Post a Comment