Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Prostate Exams

Josh and I were discussing the fact that, while it's cool that the NFL makes Breast Cancer Awareness a big deal, they should really bring testicular or prostrate cancer to the forefront. It's not talked about as often, and it IS particularly important for their primary audience.

This launched us into a conversation about getting prostrate exams and colonoscopies as a preventative measure. Josh was very clear that he will never have one, unless of course, a clear problem in the area presents itself. This kind of shocked me - considering the fact that I've had BOTH a doctor's finger AND a camera in my ass.

He said, "That has to be the worst and most uncomfortable, medically related thing I can think of - including being diagnosed as a Type 1diabetic stage 12."

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment