Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life Insurance

A few nights ago, I decided to get an online quote for life insurance on Josh.  I plan to get a policy going as soon as money isn't such an issue.  I was in the bedroom and he was in the living room.  Periodically, I had to answer a question I didn't know the answer to... so I was hollering from the other room...

"Hey babe... what was your blood sugar last time you checked it?"  Not so strange for me to ask.

"Hey babe... how many shots do you take of insulin in a day... on average?"  A little strange.

"Hey babe... what was your A1C last time??"  Okay... what?

Josh finally says, "Why?!  What are you doing?"

By this time I had my quote and said, "Getting a quote for life insurance on you... DAMN your expensive."

He says, "Promise me you're not going to kill me for the insurance money...."

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment