Friday, May 13, 2011

Utlra-Bee

I get a text message from Josh while sitting the hospital with Sarah while she was in labor.


The picture he sent along with the text wasn't nearly as clear as this one... but he said,

"That black smudge, next to the quarter, that's some kind of "ultra-bee" that was created in a bio-warfare lab.  It came at me like a werewolf, baring fangs and slobbering for blood... and I ran away like a girl.  Then I came back later and smashed it with a huge piece of cardboard.  I have thumbs, I win again...

...I heard him buzzing around and didn't think much of it.  Then I turned around to see what it was.  I shit you not, it swooped around the light by the washer twice and then flew AT me.  I was shocked.  I've had crows pull this shit before.  Sometimes a rabbit will refuse to run away.  But a bug?!  A fucking BUG challenged me?  That is the first time EVER that I've run away from a bug."

UPDATE: Josh and I discovered this morning (two days after the incident) that the bug was now gone.  I hypothesize that Otis ate it... he's a fan of eating bugs.  Josh was a little nervous that now we had a zombie ultra-bee roaming the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment