Thursday, July 28, 2011

Making Money

Josh and I are HURTING for money right now.  The VA failed to tell me that if I take ALL online courses, I don't get the monthly living stipend.  This is what we've been paying rent with.  Fuuuuu-dge.

We've been able to make things stretch until this week.  Both electric and internet were over due and we just found Otis has developed an allergy to food with grains in it - prompting us to but some ridiculously expensive dog food. 

I texted Josh to tell him I forgot that I'd had a balance with PayPal so I'd transfer that over to help a bit. 
He responds, "Good deal... because I was considering robbing the elderly or possibly murder for hire at this point.  Anything to swell the bank account a little." 

Disclaimer: OF COURSE, he's being sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment