Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Apocalypse Now.

Josh asked me to check our bank balance this morning to be sure he's good to pick up his prescriptions.  I messed around with the online banking first before calling them to figure out what the problem was.  Their computers are down.  No online banking.  No ATM access.  No ability for them to physically check the balance.  I'm not even sure our cards will WORK.  Awesome.  I love being so reliant on computers.

I texted Josh to tell him and said, "The apocalypse has begun!"

He says, "Not until next year, silly lady."

"Oh, my bad," I said.

He responds, "The date is 12/21/12 now." 

"So... EXACTLY a year from today.  Eerie much?"

"Ya...weird right?  We'll be fine.  We have guns and I hate people, so it will be easy to shoot first and ask questions .... never.  It would probably be a good idea to stock up on ammo, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment