Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birth Control

Josh and I were discussing wall art.  We've decided to take EVERYTHING down off our walls and start fresh.  It's just a mess as it is in our place right now.  Furniture has been arranged too many times.

So, anyway, we started talking about the original artwork by Amy Williams (an Etsy.com friend of mine) we had done for our wedding.  Several were brought home by family and friends who attended, but we still had a few handfuls left over.  Josh says, "Hey!  We could totally use them in our baby room!"

I thought it was a great idea and kind of smirked at him because he's been talking a LOT about having a baby lately.

He says, "What?!"

I said, "Nothing... it's just cute how much you've been talking about how bad you want to be a Dad lately.  Should I be worried that you might start tampering with my birth control?"

He laughs and says, "Hahaha... no... I wouldn't do that.  I WANT to but I wont.  I actually thought about it for a while, then decided that wasn't really fair."

: P

No comments:

Post a Comment