Monday, March 28, 2011

Skin Tags

Josh has a skin tag on his left shoulder.  I started playing with it tonight and he said, "WHAT are you DOING?!"

Me: "Playing with your skin tag."

Josh: "WHY?!  They're the most disgusting thing ever... they're worse than hair covered moles and goiters."

Me: "Why don't you go get it removed then?  Tell the doc you can't wear a necklace because it irritates it and they'll remove it."

Josh: "Nuh-uh.  That's still cosmetic.  I wish I could just use a fingernail clippers and snip it off."

Me:  "That's what Lydia did.  Apparently it's pretty common for women to get them when they're pregnant."

Josh: "You better not get one!!"

Me: "Why?!  What are YOU going to do?"

Josh: "Sleep in another room.  They're DISGUSTING!!"

Me: "What they hell?!  YOU have one and I sleep with YOU!!"

Josh: "I don't see how you can... I'm SO gross."


An evening in the lives of Josh and Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment