Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More About Zombies

Not sure what started it, but Josh and I had a semi-serious conversation about what to do in the invent of a zombie apocalypse.  As in a will, we professed our "wishes," should we ever be infected.

Josh wants to be off-ed as soon as possible.  His only request is that he go out "with a bang."  Specifically, he wanted a shotgun blast up through his chin, preferably JUST as he busts through a door or window (Jack Nicholson style).  He also suggested that I record my kills.  This way, after it's all over I can post a video compilation of how bad ass I am.  Apparently the internet will still exist.

I requested that I at least get to eat ONE brain before he off's me.  He was disturbed by my request.  He also mentioned that the longer he waits, the harder it will be for him to shoot me.  I guess that's comforting.

We also discussed how long our dogs will last.  After a reminder from Josh that zombies don't really go after dogs, we decided that Roxy would just follow us around, in zombie form or not.  She'd probably be fine as long as she remembers to eat something.  Otis, on the other hand, would die quickly trying to protect us.

We ended our conversation imagining each other on the horizon of a destroyed skyline, the sunset behind us.  Our silhouettes detail only our outlines and our bad ass weapons.  Also, I told Josh that I'd probably be wearing my fanny pack. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment