Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bacon, Delicious Bacon

I just got out of the shower and Josh and I were cooking dinner together.  Bisquick biscuits, bacon and scrambled eggs was on the menu.  I was taking care of the biscuits and scrambled eggs while Josh and his hands of steel dealt with bacon grease.  Some fresh bacon came off the pan onto a plate and I fished for the older batch underneath.  I took a bite, discovering that it was still wickedly hot.  I leaned forward to keep from spitting out on the floor for Otis to eat.  My freshly washed hair dunked RIGHT into the pile of bacon.

Josh: "Uhm, yeah that's hot."
Me: "I realize this but I thought I grabbed one from the last batch.  And NOW I have bacon grease in my hair!"
Josh: "That's hot.  I'm going to make sweet love to your hair while you sleep tonight."

Creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment